Hello friends, First question arise in many people’s mind why yoga????. So answer is here, Yoga is best for your body and mind. Most of people are know about this fact that yoga can expand or improve flexibility and decrease stress. well these benefits are sufficient reasons to start doing yoga, and make you healthy. World’s yoga day Official name is International Day of Yoga – IDY.
International Day of Yoga : Benefits of yoga and meditation
World’s yoga day is also called as international yoga day. International yoga day is celebrated on June 21 World wide. United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) is declare to celebrate worlds yoga day on December 11, 2014. Yoga is founded in India. Yoga is physical and mental decipline. Original idea of celebrating international yoga day is given by the indian prime minister narendra modi. Narendra modi is selected june 21 for this day’s celebration as this is longest day of year. Narendra modi is very concern about yoga.Yoga is best for your body and mind. Most of people are know about this fact that yoga can expand or improve flexibility and decrease stress.
Why to celebrate yoga day?
To increase awareness of yoga. To improve body immunity it is required to do yoga every day.
Some other benefits and good thing about yoga:
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight reduction.
- Cardio and circulatory health.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Protection from injury.
Narendra modi comment on yoga:
“Yoga is an invaluable gift of India’s ancient tradition. This tradition is 5000 years old. It embodies unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and fulfilment; harmony between man and nature; a holistic approach to health and well-being. It is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature. By changing our lifestyle and creating consciousness, it can help in well being . Let us work towards adopting an International Yoga Day.”
— Narendra Modi in UN General Assembly
Yoga day Wallpaper and images:
Yoga day’s quotes:
- “You cannot do yoga. Yoga is your natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state.”
- “Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame.”
- “Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.”
- “Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul.”