Have you want to apply for PAN Card? Did you know which are the list of document required for PAN card application? If you are finding out for these question you are on right page.
Today we are sharing a “List of Document Required For a New PAN Card Application”. So if you want to apply for your registration of PAN card then you must bring these document for verification.
Document Required For PAN Card Application Individual Indian Citizen
If you want to apply for individual than you must required these documents which are as mention below for verification purpose. You have to bring all the documents which are necessary for the pan card application.
Types of Document Required For PAN Card Application
Basically there is three types of document necessary for PAN Card application.
- ID Proof
- Residence Proof
- Date of Birth Proof
Now, We will tell you about document needed for ID, Residence and Date of Birth proof one bye one.
Identity (ID) Proof Documents Required for PAN Card:
Listed bellowing documents are acceptable(required) for the proof of identity (ID) as individual or HUF for application of PAN card documents. Applicants can submit any of the following document as proof of identity document. (required documents must be more than 3 month-old).
Self-attested Xerox copy of any of the below document:
- Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India )
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Pensioner’s card with photo
- Arm’s license
- Photo ID card issued by the central or state government or any PSU.
- Card by Central government health service scheme. Or Ex-servicemen contributory health scheme card with photo.
- Original bank certificate with duly attested photo of the applicant. The letter should be on the letterhead of bank branch with stamp and sign. It should also mention the bank account number of the applicant.
- In the absence of any of the above proof, the original certificate of identity signed by an MP or MLA or MC or a gazetted officer in prescribed format.
In case of PAN card application for minors, any of the above documents either for parents or the minor can be submitted as proof of identity.
Residence Proof Documents Required for PAN Card:
Listed bellowing documents are acceptable(required) for Residence Proof as individual or HUF for application of PAN card documents.
- Aadhar card issued by UIDAI
- Driving license
- Voter identity card with photograph
- Latest order for property tax assessment.
- Allotment letter
- Domicile certificate issued by government.
- Post office passbook featuring address of the applicant.
- Passport or Passport of spouse
- Copy of electricity bills
- Copy of landline bills
- Copy of broadband connection bill
- Bank account statements
- Credit card statement
If you are submitting copy of one of the last five documents in given list, then your documents should not be more than three months old.
Date of Birth (D.O.B) Proof Documents Required for PAN Card:
For, PAN applicant Proof of age is also required to be submitted. Any document that specifies the date of birth of the applicant is fine. one of those listed below is enough as proof of your D.O.B.
- Driving license
- Domicile certificate issued by the central or state government
- Marriage certificate issued by Registrar of Marriages
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Authority or any
- office authorized to issue Birth and Death Certificate by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths or the Indian Consulate
- Pension payment order
- Matriculation certificate
- Affidavit signed before a magistrate stating the date of birth
So, These documents are required for pan card application. I hope that you got the enough details for pan card documents. Please share it with your friends and don’t forget to comment below. 🙂